32spokes creates and delivers easy-to-use websites that focus on our customers’ business goals.
Our approach is simple. Before we start building your website we learn about your story – your business and your customers. From our initial conversation, on through developing the strategy, designing and constructing the site, and initiating the final launch, we ensure that you receive the most effective, accessible website possible.
We believe your website should be simple to update and if you want be able to manage yourself – you shouldn’t have to spend $1000s in maintenance fees. That said, it is essential that your website has a professional look and encourages your visitors to take the action you want them to take. 32spokes excels on both counts.
The majority of our work employs the WordPress content management system (CMS), which we think is ideal for our clients to use to update their own websites. And although we’re big WordPress proponents, we’re also versed in a variety of additional platforms. We have goals too: we want to deliver a great design and a system that operates smoothly for you.
How 32spokes goes about building a website for you:
- We research
- We draw wireframes
- We create design sketches
- We make prototypes
- We test
- We launch
- We measure and optimize
What 32spokes brings to the table:
- A proven ability to create functional, scalable websites
- A highly developed attention to detail
- Ongoing, open client communication – delivered in plain language
- Local designers who can be met face-to-face
- Continual development to keep up with current trends
- Website Optimization Services which help your website more then just your search engine rankings.